Visitors can enjoy all that Lome has to offer including the football games, musical theater, and safari tours. Tourists can also enjoy the city's waterfalls and seaside.
- There are 44 hotels and other accommodations in Lome
- The closest major airport is in Lome (LFW-Gnassingbe Eyadema Intl.), 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lome
Favorite places to visit in the city include Stade de Kegue, Togo National Museum, and Independence Monument. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Grand Marche and Lome Beach.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 44 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Lome. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel 2 Fevrier, Lome - This 4.5-star hotel features 3 restaurants, free breakfast, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Onomo Hotel Lome - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Lome
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 91°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 73°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 75°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 90°F as the daytime average and 72°F as the nighttime average
- About 37.13 inches of rain falls on Lome each year
- February and March are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while December and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 73°F