Families will find kid-friendly activities in Longmont, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its mountain views, breweries, and shopping. Top sights around the area include Folsom Field, Chautauqua Park, and National Center for Atmospheric Research.
- You'll find 256 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Boulder
- The closest major airport is in Broomfield, CO (BJC-Rocky Mountain Metropolitan), 17.6 mi (28.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Denver, CO (DEN-Denver Intl.), 31.5 mi (50.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Longmont
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the mountain views and such places to visit as Sandstone Ranch Community Park and Saint Vrain State Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Pacific Events Center and Longmont Museum.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 29 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Longmont. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Candlewood Suites Longmont - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour fitness center, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to shopping and room size.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Boulder Longmont - Our customers like the helpful staff and proximity to shopping at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Springhill Suites by Marriott Boulder Longmont - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Folsom Field, 13.8 mi/22.3 km from the city center, and Chautauqua Park, which is 14.8 mi (23.9 km) away.
Dressing for Longmont
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 59°F and the nighttime average to be 10°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 26°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 36°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 72°F during the day and 10°F at night
- About 13.86 inches of rain falls on Longmont each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 12°F