Visitors can enjoy all that Loucen has to offer including its restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. In Loucen, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Loucen
Places to visit in the larger region include Column of the Revelation of Mary, Church of St. Wenceslas, and Detenice Chateau. Additionally, you'll find Podebrady Castle and Church of St. James the Apostle in the area.
Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Maximilian Lifestyle Resort - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Loucen
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 25°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September averages 76°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 62°F during the day and 28°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Loucen is 0.75 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 74°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 27°F