Find Hotels in Maafushi
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Maafushi, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and local tours. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- There are 44 hotels and other accommodations in Maafushi
- The closest major airport is in Male (MLE-Male Intl.), 17 mi (27.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Maafushi
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Maafushi Reef. Top activities include snorkeling and taking local tours, while Maafushi Harbor is one place to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Maafushi Mosque to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 44 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Maafushi. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Sunrise Beach and Spa - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Kaani Grand Seaview - Our customers like the beach locale and comfortable beds at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Kaani Village & Spa - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
Dressing for Maafushi
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 78°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 79°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 78°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 86°F and nighttime averages of 77°F
- About 75.16 inches of rain falls on Maafushi each year
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas November and December are often coldest, averaging 77°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Maafushi?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Maafushi, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Maafushi?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Maafushi?
What's the best accommodation for families in Maafushi?
What's the best accommodation for couples in Maafushi?
What's the best hotel to stay with easy access to Maafushi Reef?
What about the best place to stay near Maafushi Mosque?
What's the best accommodation to stay near the beach in Maafushi?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Maafushi?
Recent reviews of Maafushi hotels
More trip options
- Maafushi Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Maafushi Airports
- Hotels near Popular Maafushi Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Maafushi
- More Hotel Options in Maafushi
- More Popular Hotels in Kaafu Atoll
- Other Hotels near Maafushi, Kaafu Atoll
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends