Visiting Mae Sot
Visitors can enjoy all that Mae Sot has to offer including the hot springs and temples. In Mae Sot, there are 34 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Mae Sot (MAQ), 12.6 mi (20.2 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Mae Sot
The picturesque setting of Mae Ka Sa Hot Springs and Taksin Maharat National Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Kamphaeng Phet Rajabhat University and Phra Naresuan Shrine.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 34 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Mae Sot. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Fortune D Mae Sot - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free valet parking.
- Centara Mae Sot Hill Resort - Our customers like the helpful staff and location at this resort. With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Mae Sot
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 99°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 65°F
- From April to June, the average is 100°F during the day and 77°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 91°F as the daytime average and 62°F as the nighttime average
- Mae Sot gets about 51.26 inches of rain per year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 99°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 65°F