Find Hotels in Magdalena
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Those traveling to Magdalena are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Those visiting the city may also want to explore places around the area.
Dressing for Magdalena
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 89°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 61°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 92°F as the daytime average and 63°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.30 inches of rain falls on Magdalena each year
- September and October are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while May and April are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 52°F