- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Anantara Qasr al Sarab Desert Resort
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe, Garden View
Deluxe Room, Terrace
Villa, 1 Bedroom, Private Pool ( Anantara )
Suite ( Anantara )
Deluxe Room, Balcony
Royal Villa, Private Pool (Pavilion)
Family Villa, 2 Bedrooms
Family Villa, 3 Bedrooms, Pool Access (Anantara)
About this area
Mahdar Bin Usayyan
Anantara Qasr al Sarab Desert Resort is located in Mahdar Bin Usayyan.Visit our Mahdar Bin Usayyan travel guide
- Abu Dhabi (AUH-Abu Dhabi Intl.) - 127 min drive
- Al Waha — 1 min walk
- Suhail — 1 min walk
About this property
Anantara Qasr al Sarab Desert Resort
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: AED 1960
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: AED 980 (from 4 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 164 for adults and AED 82 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: AED 100 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 900 per vehicle (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort