Travelers to Măneciu will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Măneciu
Places to visit in the larger region include Cheia Monastery, Flori de Mina Museum, and Tigaile Mari Mountain. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan for your vacation to Măneciu, you might not find accommodations in the city center, but you can select from 7 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Lux Garden Hotel is located 21 mi (33.8 km) from the heart of Măneciu. This 5-star hotel in Azuga features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool.
- Casa Ferica is 21.5 mi (34.6 km) from the center of Măneciu. This 3-star vacation home in Azuga features free parking and laundry facilities.
- HOTEL FLORIS is 10 mi (16.1 km) from central Măneciu. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Cheia can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Măneciu
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 57°F during the day and 19°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 70°F and nighttime averages of 23°F
- Average annual rainfall for Măneciu is 0.83 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 23°F