Visiting Marsh Harbour
Visitors to Marsh Harbour are sure to enjoy the waterfront and bars. In Marsh Harbour, there are 21 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Marsh Harbour (MHH), 5.1 mi (8.1 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Treasure Cay (TCB), 19.2 mi (30.8 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Marsh Harbour
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Abaco Beach and Great Abaco Island. Exploring the waterfront is just one of the top activities, while Marsh Harbour and Abaco Marina are sights to visit. You'll also find Guana Cay Beach and Snake Cay in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 21 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Marsh Harbour. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Abaco Beach Resort and Boat Harbour Marina - With a stay at this 3.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Pelican Beach Villas - Our customers like the beach locale and helpful staff at this villa. This 3-star villa features a private beach, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Marsh Harbour
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 64°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 67°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 74°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 86°F and nighttime averages of 66°F
- Average annual rainfall for Marsh Harbour is 51.85 inches
- Usually August and September are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas February and March are often coldest, averaging 65°F