Visitors to Mbabane are sure to enjoy the mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy the city's casinos, shopping, and university setting.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Mbabane
- The closest major airport is in Manzini (MTS-Matsapha Intl.), 18.1 mi (29.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mbabane
The university setting is a highlight of the city and Waterford Kamhlaba United World College is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Swaziland Theater Club and Mbabane City Hall.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Mbabane. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Mountain Inn - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Eden - Guest House - With a stay at this 3-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Mbabane
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 77°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 56°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 76°F as the daytime average and 52°F as the nighttime average
- Mbabane gets about 1.14 inches of rain per year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 76°F, while June and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 42°F