Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Meradhoo has to offer. There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Kooddoo (GKK), 25.6 mi (41.1 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Meradhoo
Places to visit in the larger region include Robinson Club Island Dock, Madaveli Harbor, and Hoandedhdhoo Harbor. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan for your vacation to Meradhoo, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can select from 6 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Robinson Club Noonu - All Inclusive is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from the center of Meradhoo. Guests who stay at this 5-star resort in Meradhoo can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with a private pool.
- ROBINSON Club Maldives is located 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from the heart of Meradhoo. This 4.5-star resort in Orivaru features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and free breakfast.
- Amari Havodda Maldives is 7.6 mi (12.2 km) from central Meradhoo. Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in Orivaru can enjoy access to a marina and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Meradhoo
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 78°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 79°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 78°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 86°F and nighttime averages of 77°F
- Average annual rainfall for Meradhoo is 75.16 inches
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas November and October are often coldest, averaging 77°F