Visitors can enjoy all that Merlo has to offer including the monuments and parks. In Merlo, there are 31 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Merlo
Favorite places to visit in the city include Cathedral of Merlo, Nature Reserve Rincón del Este, and Mirador del Sol. Additionally, you'll find Plaza de Los Molles and Monument to Christ the Redeemer in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 31 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Merlo. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Epic Hotel Villa de Merlo is located in the heart of Merlo. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Merlo can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Terrazas del Rincon is located in central Merlo. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in El Rincón can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and comfortable beds.
- Le Marche apart Hotel is 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3-star aparthotel in Merlo can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette.
Dressing for Merlo
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 55°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 75°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 70°F with nighttime averages of 38°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 83°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- About 31.85 inches of rain falls on Merlo each year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas June and July are often coldest, averaging 40°F