Visitors to Milesburg are sure to enjoy the sporting events. Tourists can also enjoy the city's riverfront and spas.
- You'll find 63 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of State College
- The closest major airport is in State College, PA (SCE-University Park), 8.2 mi (13.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Altoona, PA (AOO-Blair County), 53.9 mi (86.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Milesburg
Places to visit in the larger region include Curtin Village at Eagle Ironworks, Bellefonte Art Museum for Centre County, and Bellefonte Historical Railroad Society. In the area, you'll also find Talleyrand Park and American Philatelic Center.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Quality Inn Milesburg - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Milesburg
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 20°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 21°F as the nighttime average
- About 39.61 inches of rain falls on Milesburg each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 21°F