Visiting Centre Hall
Visitors can enjoy all that Centre Hall has to offer including the sporting events, university setting, and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's restaurants and gardens.
- You'll find 63 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of State College
- The closest major airport is in State College, PA (SCE-University Park), 9.3 mi (14.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Altoona, PA (AOO-Blair County), 49.2 mi (79.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Centre Hall
Places to visit in the larger region include Mount Nittany Vineyard & Winery, Seven Mountains Wine Cellars, and Tussey Mountain. Additionally, you'll find Penn's Cave and Nittany Mall in the area.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Keller House Bed & Breakfast - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
Dressing for Centre Hall
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 20°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 66°F during the day and 21°F at night
- Centre Hall gets about 39.61 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 21°F