Visitors can enjoy all that Bellefonte has to offer including the architecture and riverfront. This city also attracts tourists with its scenic landscape.
- You'll find 62 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of State College
- The closest major airport is in State College, PA (SCE-University Park), 7.1 mi (11.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Altoona, PA (AOO-Blair County), 52.9 mi (85.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bellefonte
Notable city landmarks like Bellefonte Historical Railroad Society and American Philatelic Center might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Bellefonte Art Museum for Centre County and Talleyrand Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Bellefonte. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Queen, A Victorian Bed & Breakfast - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Riffles and Runs B & B - Our customers like the breakfast and clean rooms at this B&B. With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Econo Lodge Bellefonte - This 1.5-star lodge features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Bellefonte
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 20°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 34°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 66°F and nighttime averages of 21°F
- Bellefonte gets about 39.61 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 21°F