Find Hotels in Mudgee
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 25, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 16, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 11, 2020
Visitors to Mudgee are sure to enjoy the wineries and coffeehouses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's musical theater, parks, and festivals.
- There are 30 hotels and other accommodations in Mudgee
- The closest major airport is in Mudgee, NSW (DGE), 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mudgee
The picturesque setting of Flirtation Hill Lookout and West End Sporting Complex exemplify the city's natural beauty. Wine tasting is a top activity, and Mudgee Golf Course is one place to visit. You'll also find Glen Willow Stadium and Mudgee Honey Haven in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 30 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Mudgee. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Lewis Street Apartments by Kirsten Serviced Accommodation - This 4-star apartment in Central Mudgee features free WiFi and free parking. Expedia travelers love its convenient parking and helpful staff.
- Mudgee Bed And Breakfast - Our customers like the breakfast and quiet location at this B&B. Guests who stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast in Central Mudgee can enjoy access to free parking and an in-room fireplace.
- Mudgee Apartments on Horatio - This 3.5-star apartment in Central Mudgee features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace. Expedia customers love its overall value and convenient parking.
Dressing for Mudgee
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 84°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 46°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 32°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 84°F as the daytime average and 41°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.02 inches of rain falls on Mudgee each year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 34°F
More trip options
- Mudgee Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Mudgee Airports
- Hotels in Mudgee Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Mudgee Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Mudgee
- More Hotel Options in Mudgee
- More Popular Hotels in New South Wales
- Other Hotels near Mudgee, New South Wales
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends