Visitors can enjoy all that Muret has to offer including its museums. Around the area, top sights include Museum of the Augustins, Place du Capitole, and Basilique Saint-Sernin.
- You'll find 452 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Toulouse
- The closest major airport is in Toulouse (TLS-Blagnac), 12.9 mi (20.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Muret
A favorite place to visit in the city is Cap al Campestre Museum. Additionally, in the area you'll find Museum of the Augustins and Place du Capitole.
As you plan your vacation to Muret, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 46 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Fasthotel Toulouse Muret is 2.5 mi (3.9 km) from central Muret. With a stay at this hotel in Muret, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- 1st Floor House, Housing 90m2. Campaign. Swimming Pool is 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from the center of Muret. Guests who stay at this 1-star hotel in Blagnac can enjoy access to free parking and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and quiet location.
- Premiere Classe Toulouse Ouest - Blagnac Aéroport is located 13.4 mi (21.6 km) from the heart of Muret. This 4-star residence in Toulouse features free WiFi, a health club, and a spa tub. Expedia travelers love its proximity to public transit and first-rate property condition.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Basilique Saint-Sernin, located 12.8 mi (20.6 km) from the heart of the city, and Cite de l'Espace, which is 13.2 mi (21.3 km) away.
Getting Around Muret
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Muret Station. Muret might not have very many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Muret
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 59°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 36°F at night
- Muret gets about 25.51 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 79°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 36°F