Visitors can enjoy all that Mutare has to offer including the lakeside setting and zoo. In Mutare, there are 7 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Mutare
Favorite places to visit in the city include Sakubva Stadium, Mutare Museum, and Mutare Africa University. Additionally, you might want to add Vumba Botanical Gardens to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Mutare. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Holiday Inn Mutare is 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Mutare can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Gordon's on 125 First Street is located 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from the city center. This 3.5-star bed & breakfast in Mutare features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Inn On The Vumba is located within 4.4 mi (7.1 km) of the city center. This 3.5-star hotel in Mutare features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free parking.
Dressing for Mutare
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 80°F and the nighttime average to be 58°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 82°F during the day and 58°F at night
- Mutare gets about 1.06 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually October and November with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 47°F