Visitors can enjoy all that Nagpur has to offer including the lakeside setting, gardens, and temples. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and theme park.
- There are 56 hotels and other accommodations in Nagpur
- The closest major airport is in Nagpur (NAG-Dr. Ambedkar Intl.), 6.2 mi (10 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Nagpur
Favorite places to visit in the city include Sitabuldi Fort, Vidharba Cricket Association Ground, and Mangalwadi Garden. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
In Nagpur, you'll find 56 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Radisson Blu Hotel Nagpur - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 5 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room fireplace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Le Meridien Nagpur - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- The Pride Hotel Nagpur - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an indoor pool, along with Internet. Expedia customers like its breakfast and proximity to the airport.
Dressing for Nagpur
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 101°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 56°F
- From April to June, the average is 109°F during the day and 72°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 92°F as the daytime average and 54°F as the nighttime average
- About 47.99 inches of rain falls on Nagpur each year
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 106°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 56°F