Travelers to Nahiku will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Wainapanapa State Park and Haleakala National Park.
- There are 44 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Hana, HI (HNM), 5.1 mi (8.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Kahului, HI (OGG), 23 mi (37 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Nahiku
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Wainapanapa State Park and Haleakala National Park. You'll also find Kahanu Garden and Hanawi Natural Forest Reserve in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Nahiku, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 44 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Travaasa Hana, Maui is 7.9 mi (12.8 km) from the center of Nahiku. This 4-star resort in Hana features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a restaurant. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Lumeria Maui an Educational Experience is located 17.1 mi (27.6 km) from the heart of Nahiku. This 3.5-star hotel in Makawao features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. Our customers like its beach locale and pool.
- Bamboo Valley Inn is 14.8 mi (23.9 km) from central Nahiku. This 3.5-star bed & breakfast in Haiku features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and room size.
Dressing for Nahiku
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 64°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 67°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 70°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 83°F and nighttime averages of 65°F
- About 79.21 inches of rain falls on Nahiku each year
- Usually September and August are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 65°F