Kihei Vacation: Coronavirus Information
Most Kihei hotels offer free cancellation. Consider booking refundable hotels rather than non-refundable ones. Just look for the ‘free cancellation’ message during your hotel search. Prices can vary, but right now we believe that flexibility matters.
For more information about the impact of COVID-19 on your Kihei trip, please visit our Coronavirus Information page (opens in new window).
Top Kihei Flight + Hotel Deals
2021 Kihei vacation deals
Top Hotels in Kihei
Reviewed on Aug 17, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 23, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 16, 2020
Top things to do in Kihei
Kihei Beach Vacation
It's time to slow things right down and kick back seaside on a Kihei vacation. Pretty coastal vistas are in plentiful supply on a trip to Kihei — Wailea Beach (6 miles (10 km) away) is the perfect example. We recommend staying close by. If you need more options, many visitors also take advantage of Kihei vacation deals around Keawakapu Beach and Maluaka Beach.
Things You Should Know About Kihei
- Choosing a hotel close to the water means fresh sea breezes and relaxing walks along the shoreline at dusk. Cast your eye over our Kihei beach hotels and see what you can find.
- Condos are also popular with many visitors to these parts. Loas Lani - Three Bedroom Estate and Lani Kai - Three Bedroom Condo are perfect examples of what you can expect from this style of accommodation.
- Alternatively, go for our All-Inclusive hotels in Kihei. They make budgeting a breeze. Leave your wallet in your room and enjoy the freedom that comes with the all-inclusive way of vacationing.
- Eager to know what Kihei has to offer? You can't go past local knowledge. As soon as you arrive, get chatting to one or two of the 20,900 people who call this place home. Check out our Kihei things to do page, too.
- Wailea Beach is one major sight you need to see here. For plenty of other great ideas to add to your itinerary, browse our Kihei vacation deals.
What are the advantages of a road trip to Kihei?
There’s nothing quite like a Kihei road trip. And Expedia makes it easy for you to turn all those road trip ideas into reality. You can find cheap deals on hotels in Kihei or bundle your hotels with car rentals to save even more. With our Kihei packages, you’ll find hitting the highway for that road trip adventure is more affordable than ever.
How to plan a road trip to Kihei?
Planning a road trip can feel daunting, especially when you’ll be making multiple bookings for your itinerary. But you can find car rentals in Kihei and low rates on hotels all in one place— Expedia. How you plan your road trip depends on what’s important to you. People love to take road trips to experience the great outdoors, bond with friends or family and see more of the world. When planning, bundle your car rental and hotel into one discounted package to maximize savings on both. Or, leave room for spontaneity, booking what you need when you need it with our last-minute deals.
What to do on a road trip to Kihei?
When taking a road trip adventure, it’s best to plan how you want to spend your time on your road trip itinerary. We don’t want you to miss out on any of the best things to do in Kihei. You can book all the road trip activities on your Kihei wishlist, and even plan activities along your route as well.
How to rent a car for a road trip?
For an epic road trip, you'll need the perfect car. Renting a car for a road trip is the best option that doesn’t put miles or strain on your vehicle, and especially when it's also so affordable. Because when you book on Expedia, it doesn't need to be expensive. You can pick up a cheap car rental and head out to one of these incredible vacation rentals in Kihei. And when you bundle car rentals with hotel stays, you'll save even more on each part of your journey.