Find Beach Hotels & Resorts in Narbonne from $72
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Narbonne Beach Hotels
Reviewed on Jun 21, 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 25, 2019
Reviewed on Jan 1, 2021
Reviewed on Aug 3, 2020
Reviewed on Jun 23, 2019
More Beachfront Hotels in Narbonne
Beach Condos in Narbonne
- Appart 4 pers - Ground floor - terrace in residence with swimming poolGruissan, OccitanieGet Rates4.7/5Exceptional! (3 reviews)
- Apartment with panoramic views of the Mediterranean Sea, Wi-Fi, no vis a vis,Narbonne, OccitanieGet Rates
- Mezzanine studio in St Pierre la Mer (Aude)Fleury, OccitanieGet Rates4.3/5Excellent! (3 reviews)
- Port Leucate apartment overlooking the PortLeucate, OccitanieGet Rates
- Appartement Abordable | Accès 2 Piscines + SaunaSalleles-d'Aude, OccitanieGet Rates
Beach Villas in Narbonne
- At the Canal du Midi With Wonderful Views of the Vineyards and Mountains With Garden and PoolParaza, OccitanieGet Rates2.5/5 (2 reviews)
- 2 Piscines, Gym, Hammam sur place ! Villa Spacieuse près du CanalHomps, OccitanieGet Rates
- A Wiffi Riad 350m From the Beach Splendid sea View Parking SolariumFleury, OccitanieGet Rates4.3/5Excellent! (10 reviews)
- The Studio des 3 MoulinsSigean, Occitanie
The price is $72 per night from Jan 22 to Jan 23
- Super Endroit ! Villa spacieuse, accès 2 Piscines + GymHomps, OccitanieGet Rates
- Very nice little villa at the FranquiLeucate, OccitanieGet Rates4.2/5Very Good! (5 reviews)
- Large villa with private pool in the CorbièresRibaute, OccitanieGet Rates4.5/5Wonderful! (2 reviews)
Beach Hotels in Narbonne
Known for its wineries, Narbonne offers a lot for the traveler planning a getaway. There are 58 beach hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in this walkable destination, so it's easy to find one that meets your needs.
As you search for a place to stay by the water in Narbonne, consider selecting one of these top beach hotels with high ratings from Expedia travelers.
Maeva Residence La Socanelle Port la Nouvelle - Family-friendly apartment near Port-la-Nouvelle Beach. It features 2 outdoor swimming pools, a restaurant, and free self parking.
Apartment Modern Deco Downtown Near Les Halles - Apartment near the beach. This apartment boasts kitchens and televisions.
Beautiful Coquet, Quiet 5min From the Beaches - Romantic property near the beach. It offers kitchens and televisions.
Beautiful Holiday Home in old Manor House in Natural Setting of Culture-rich, Southern France - Villa near the beach. It features kitchens and televisions.
Beautiful Villa for 6 With Jacuzzi in Narbonne - Spa villa near the beach. This villa boasts kitchens and televisions.
Planning Your Trip to Narbonne
If weather is an important factor for your vacation, you can use these local temperature and rainfall averages to decide your travel dates.
- Hottest months: July, August, June, and September, with an average temperature of 82°F
- Coldest months: December, January, February, and March, with an average temperature of 41°F
- Driest months: July, February, December, and March, with an average rainfall of 0.04 inches
- Rainiest months: October, November, August, and September, with an average rainfall of 0.09 inches
Sightseeing in and Around NarbonneAfter arriving and settling in at your accommodation of choice, you might want to venture out and explore. Beach lovers can head straight to Beach of the Ayguades or Gruissan Beach for some quality time by the water. Treat your taste buds to the area's wineries, and make time for local attractions like Canal de la Robine and Narbonne Cathedral. For additional things to see and do, consider a visit to Narbonne Hotel de Ville or Les Halles de Narbonne. Visitors also enjoy Narbonne for its:
- Theme parks
Getting Around Narbonne
To get to Narbonne, you can fly into Beziers (BZR-Cap d'Agde), the closest major airport, which is located 19.9 mi (32.1 km) from the city center. If you want to see more of the area, ride aboard a train from Narbonne Station, Port-la-Nouvelle Station, or Lézignan-Corbières Station.