Find Hotels in Narke
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $58
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 22, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Narke has to offer including the golf courses, waterfront, and coffeehouses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, ski areas, and university setting.
- There are 56 hotels and other accommodations in Narke
- The closest major airport is in Orebro (ORB), 9.1 mi (14.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Narke
Cultural venues in the city include Wadkoping Open Air Museum, Nobel Museum, and Hallsberg Children's Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like Orebro Castle, Askersund Town Hall, and Stjernsund Castle. The city's natural beauty is on display at Tiveden National Park, Stadsparken, and Vättern.
In Narke, you'll be able to select from 56 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Clarion Collection Hotel Borgen - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Vätternterrassen - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Garvaregården B&B and Hotel - Pensionat Sundsgården - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
Getting Around Narke
If you want to see more of the area, ride aboard a train from Hallsberg Station, Kumla Station, or Örebro Södra Station. Narke may not have many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Narke
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 34°F during the day and 20°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 70°F, while the average at night is 29°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 72°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 54°F and nighttime averages of 24°F
- About 0.83 inches of rain falls on Narke each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 69°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 23°F