Visitors can enjoy all that Narrabri has to offer including the golf courses, coffeehouses, and parks. The welcoming and walkable setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodations in Narrabri
- The closest major airport is in Narrabri, NSW (NAA), 7.7 mi (12.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Narrabri
Favorite places to visit in the city include Narrabri Speedway, Narrabri Golf Club, and The Crossing Theatre. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Narrabri Shire Visitor Information Centre and Narrabri Paceway.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Narrabri. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- MAS Country Club Motor Inn - This 4-star motel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and proximity to shopping.
- Aalbany Motel - Our customers like the overall value and clean, comfortable rooms at this motel. This 3.5-star motel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Adelong Motel - With a stay at this 4-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Narrabri
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 91°F and the nighttime average to be 58°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 76°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 91°F during the day and 49°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Narrabri is 1.14 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and December with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 40°F