Visitors can enjoy all that Neuhausen has to offer including its museums. In Neuhausen, there are 5 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Dresden (DRS), 32.8 mi (52.8 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Neuhausen
A favorite place to visit in the city is Nussknackermuseum. In the area, you'll also find Ore Mountains Toy Museum and Steinkuppe.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Neuhausen. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Ferienhotel Goldhübel is located in central Neuhausen. This 3-star hotel in Neuhausen features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free parking.
- Schlosshotel Purschenstein is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from the city's heart. This 4-star hotel in Neuhausen features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool.
- Hotel Dachsbaude & Kammbaude is located within 1.9 mi (3.1 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Neuhausen can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Neuhausen
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 36°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September averages 79°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 59°F during the day and 37°F at night
- Neuhausen gets about 26.22 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 76°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 36°F