I guess I got what I paid for.
Posted Jan 10, 2017
The hotel was dirty. The worst was picking up the remote to turn on the tv, it was completely sticky. The entire room had a weird smell. The sheets made me itchy, I had an allergic reaction to whatever detergent they were using. When I first came in the window was unlocked and open (it was probably 20 degrees F outside that day) I got excited when I saw the bathroom looked pretty clean, until I looked up and saw all the mold. My room was on the first level, near the lobby, and there was a crack between the door and the door frame, so not only did it let light in, but I could hear every person, every conversation, all night. And a tv from the lobby that was on the entire night. Wifi started fine, but after a few hours ( since I was up late...) it would barely work. Location might have been okay if I had a car, very close to a main highway, but not close enough for a subway. I guess the breakfast was alright.