Find Hotels in Nome, AK
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Visitors can enjoy all that Nome has to offer including the local tours, golf courses, and seaside. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its small-town vibe. The closest major airport is in Nome, AK (OME), 1.5 mi (2.3 km) from the city center.
Dressing for Nome
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 21°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around -3°F
- From April to June, the average is 58°F during the day and 5°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 59°F during the day and 31°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 42°F as the daytime average and -1°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Nome is 16.85 inches
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 57°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -2°F