Families will find kid-friendly activities in Norwalk, and visitors give high marks for the lively bar scene and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its aquarium and entertainment choices.
- You'll find 58 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Stamford
- The closest major airport is in Bridgeport, CT (BDR-Igor I. Sikorsky Memorial), 14.9 mi (24 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in White Plains, NY (HPN-Westchester County), 15.6 mi (25 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Norwalk
Cultural venues in the city include Stepping Stones Museum for Children, Maritime IMAX, and SoNo Switch Tower Museum. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Norwalk City Hall and Lockwood-Mathews Mansion.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Norwalk. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Zero Degrees Norwalk - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- EVEN Hotel Norwalk - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Courtyard by Marriott Norwalk - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and helpful staff.
Dressing for Norwalk
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 54°F during the day and 19°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 34°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 68°F and nighttime averages of 21°F
- About 52.87 inches of rain falls on Norwalk each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 21°F