Visitors can enjoy all that Westport has to offer including the football games, waterfront, and opera houses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's entertainment choices and restaurants.
- You'll find 58 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Stamford
- The closest major airport is in Bridgeport, CT (BDR-Igor I. Sikorsky Memorial), 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Danbury, CT (DXR-Danbury Municipal), 17.5 mi (28.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Westport
Cultural venues in the city include Westport Country Playhouse, Levitt Pavilion, and Westport Historical Society. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Sherwood Island State Park and Earthplace Museum.
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- The Westport Inn - This 2.5-star motel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and pool.
Dressing for Westport
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 52°F during the day and 23°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 53°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 69°F and nighttime averages of 24°F
- Westport gets about 42.80 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 24°F