Luxury-minded travelers will find upscale places to stay in Greenwich, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the waterfront and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its churches. A top sight in the area is Bronx Zoo.
- You'll find 57 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Stamford
- The closest major airport is in White Plains, NY (HPN-Westchester County), 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Danbury, CT (DXR-Danbury Municipal), 22.3 mi (36 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Greenwich
Exploring the waterfront is just one of the top activities, while Griffith E. Harris Golf Course and Stanwich Club are sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Audubon Center and Putnam Cottage.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Greenwich. Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Delamar Greenwich Harbor - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and proximity to shopping.
A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Bronx Zoo, located 19.8 mi (31.9 km) from the center of the city.
Dressing for Greenwich
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 21°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 67°F during the day and 23°F at night
- About 49.41 inches of rain falls on Greenwich each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 22°F