Visitors can enjoy all that Wilton has to offer including the lakeside setting and soccer matches. The scenic and rural setting also entices those visiting the city.
- You'll find 58 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Stamford
- The closest major airport is in Danbury, CT (DXR-Danbury Municipal), 11.7 mi (18.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Bridgeport, CT (BDR-Igor I. Sikorsky Memorial), 16.4 mi (26.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Wilton
Favorite places to visit in the city include Wilton Historical Society, Gateway Shopping Center, and Weir Farm National Historic Site. Additionally, you'll find Caldor Shopping Center and Silvermine Arts Center in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Wilton, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 29 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Beautiful Colonial Farm House- Close to NYC is located 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the heart of Wilton. This 3-star hotel in West Harrison features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its pool and quiet location.
- HYATT house White Plains is 19.6 mi (31.6 km) from central Wilton. This 4-star hotel in Old Greenwich features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and proximity to shopping.
- Hyatt Regency Greenwich is 12.9 mi (20.7 km) from the center of Wilton. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Stamford can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and central location.
Dressing for Wilton
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 54°F and the nighttime average to be 19°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 68°F during the day and 21°F at night
- About 52.87 inches of rain falls on Wilton each year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 21°F