- Liked: Property conditions & facilities
Overview of Red Carpet Inn
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Single Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Suite, 1 King Bed, Smoking
Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
Single Room, 1 King Bed, Smoking
Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Smoking
About this area
Red Carpet Inn is located near the beach and in an area with good shopping. E. Gaynor Brennan Golf Course and Sterling Farms Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Chelsea Piers and Norwalk Maritime Aquarium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.Visit our Stamford travel guide
- Chelsea Piers - 11 min walk
- Cummings Park - 4 min drive
- Stamford Town Center - 5 min drive
- Stamford Center for the Arts - 6 min drive
- Curtain Call - 13 min drive
- Darien Station - 6 min drive
- New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) - 43 min drive
- Stamford Pizza - 4 min walk
- McDonald's - 5 min walk
- Garden Catering - 7 min walk
- Seaside Tavern - 13 min walk
- Cove Pizza & Restaurant - 14 min walk
About this property
Red Carpet Inn
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 15.00 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in fee: USD 15.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Nothing to like. Not the place to go unless you just want a place for a few hours, shower, change clothes and keep going. I wouldn’t stay there overnight.