Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Nov has to offer. There are 166 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Nov
Places to visit in the larger region include The White Waterfall, Gamla Nature Reserve, and Kursi National Park. You'll also find Luna Gal Water Park and Tel Hadar Historic Site in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Nov, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 23 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- The Setai Sea of Galilee is 8.2 mi (13.1 km) from central Nov. This hotel in Ramot features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its beach locale and pool.
- Ruth Rimonim Hotel is 18.9 mi (30.4 km) from the center of Nov. With a stay at this hotel in Safed, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Panorama Hotel is located 14.4 mi (23.1 km) from the heart of Nov. With a stay at this hotel in Tiberias, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and convenient parking.
Dressing for Nov
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 70°F and the nighttime average to be 33°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 96°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September averages 97°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 34°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Nov is 7.91 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 96°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 34°F