Visitors can enjoy all that Nuqui has to offer including its beaches. In Nuqui, there are 8 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Nuqui (NQU-Reyes Murillo), 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Nuqui
The picturesque setting of Olympica Beach and Nuqui Beach exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Nuqui. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel Nuquimar is 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from the city's heart. This 2-star guesthouse in Nuqui features free breakfast, a restaurant, and a free airport shuttle.
- Hospedaje Los Termales is located within 3.2 mi (5.1 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 2-star guesthouse in Nuqui can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with a private living room.
- El Amargal Reserva Natural is located 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 2-star chalet in Nuqui can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with a private patio.
Dressing for Nuqui
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 60°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 59°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 59°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 82°F and nighttime averages of 61°F
- Average annual rainfall for Nuqui is 4.53 inches
- Usually March and April are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas June and July are often coldest, averaging 59°F