Visitors can enjoy all that Nuuk has to offer including the waterfront, university setting, and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theaters and museums.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodations in Nuuk
- The closest major airport is in Nuuk (GOH), 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Nuuk
Notable city landmarks like Hans Egede Statue and Vor Frelsers Kirke might be worth a visit. The university setting is a highlight of the city and University of Greenland is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Nuuk Harbour and Nuuk Stadium.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Nuuk. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- The Blue Guesthouse by Greenland Escape is located in the heart of Nuuk. Guests who stay at this 3-star guesthouse in Nuuk can enjoy access to free parking and self-service laundry, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its comfortable rooms and walkable location.
- Magnificent Waterfront Residence is 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from the city's heart. Located in Nuuk, this apartment features a private pool, a kitchen, and a fireplace.
Dressing for Nuuk
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 23°F and the nighttime average to be 11°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 49°F during the day and 17°F at night
- July through September averages 51°F during the day and 32°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 38°F during the day and 15°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Nuuk is 32.59 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 48°F, while the coldest months are February and March with an average of 13°F