Visiting Oak Bluffs
Visitors to Oak Bluffs are sure to enjoy the beaches, shopping, and wineries. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours and seafood restaurants.
- There are 33 hotels and other accommodations in Oak Bluffs
- The closest major airport is in Vineyard Haven, MA (MVY-Martha's Vineyard), 4.1 mi (6.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Hyannis, MA (HYA-Barnstable Municipal), 21.5 mi (34.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Oak Bluffs
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Inkwell Beach, Ocean Park, and Oak Bluffs Town Beach. Top activities include wine tasting and exploring the waterfront, while Farm Neck Golf Club and Oak Bluffs Harbor are sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Oak Bluffs Public Library and Trinity Park Tabernacle.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 33 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Oak Bluffs. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Madison Inn - This 2.5-star guesthouse features free WiFi, a snack bar/deli, and a library. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean rooms.
- The Nashua House Hotel - Our customers like the bathrooms and walkable location at this guesthouse. Amenities in this 2.5-star guesthouse accommodation include free WiFi and a flat-screen TV.
- Pequot Hotel - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for Oak Bluffs
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 49°F and the nighttime average to be 22°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 67°F during the day and 23°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Oak Bluffs is 45.16 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 77°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 23°F