Visitors give high marks for the beaches in Odessa, which is also known for its opera houses and cafés. This city also attracts tourists with its bars and entertainment choices.
- There are 203 hotels and other accommodations in Odessa
- The closest major airport is in Odessa (ODS-Odessa Intl.), 4 mi (6.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Odessa
The city is well known for its opera and cultural venues like Odessa Academic Theater of the Musical Comedy and Odessa National Academic Theater of Opera and Ballet. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and these places to visit: Lanzheron Beach, Shevchenko Park, and Palais Royal. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Nemo Dolphinarium and Tsentralnyi-Chornomorets Stadium.
In Odessa, you'll be able to select from 203 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel de Paris Odessa MGallery by Sofitel - Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Odessa City Center can enjoy access to a restaurant and free valet parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and local sightseeing.
- Frederic Koklen Boutique Hotel - Our customers love the quiet location and helpful staff at this hotel. This 4-star hotel in Odessa City Center features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Premier Geneva Hotel - This 4-star hotel in Odessa City Center features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its central location and helpful staff.
Dressing for Odessa
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 49°F during the day and 24°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 64°F and nighttime averages of 28°F
- Average annual rainfall for Odessa is 16.06 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 79°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 26°F