Visitors can enjoy all that Orebro has to offer including the museums, art, and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, golf courses, and ski areas.
- There are 21 hotels and other accommodations in Orebro
- The closest major airport is in Orebro (ORB), 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Orebro
The city's cultural venues include Orebro County Museum and Wadkoping Open Air Museum. Notable city landmarks like St. Nicholas Church and Orebro Castle might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Kopmangatan Shopping Street and Stortorget.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 21 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Orebro. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Clarion Collection Hotel Borgen - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and comfortable rooms.
- Livin Station, Sure Hotel Collection by Best Western - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a café.
- Behrn Hotell - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a bar, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Getting Around Orebro
To explore the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Örebro Södra Station or Örebro Central Station. Orebro may not have many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Orebro
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 44°F and the nighttime average to be 20°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 70°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September averages 72°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 54°F during the day and 24°F at night
- About 0.87 inches of rain falls on Orebro each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 69°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 22°F