Visitors to Oswego are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting and university setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's architecture and hockey games.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodations in Oswego
- The closest major airport is in Syracuse, NY (SYR-Hancock Intl.), 31 mi (49.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Oswego
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and such places to visit as Breitbeck Park and Lake Ontario. The university setting is a highlight of the city and State University of New York-Oswego is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Richardson-Bates House Museum and Oswego Speedway.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Oswego. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Oswego - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and room size.
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Oswego - Our customers like the helpful staff and proximity to shopping at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Beacon Hotel Oswego - Amenities at this 3-star hotel include free parking and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Oswego
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 47°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 14°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 17°F as the nighttime average
- Oswego gets about 39.41 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 16°F