Visitors to Fulton are sure to enjoy the riverfront, bars, and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting. A top sight in the area is Onondaga Lake Park.
- You'll find 144 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Syracuse
- The closest major airport is in Syracuse, NY (SYR-Hancock Intl.), 20 mi (32.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Fulton
Favorite places to visit in the city include Fulton Speedway, Thunder Island, and Battle Island State Park Golf Course. Additionally, you'll find Onondaga Lake Park in the area.
This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Red Roof Inn Fulton - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Fulton
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 47°F during the day and 14°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 29°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 63°F and nighttime averages of 17°F
- Fulton gets about 39.41 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 16°F