Visitors to Pasikuda are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's seafood restaurants and architecture. In Pasikuda, there are 19 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Pasikuda
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Pasikuda Beach. You'll also find Saint Nicholas Church Chenkalady and Batticaloa Lagoon in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 19 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Pasikuda. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Uga Bay by Uga Escapes - This 5-star resort features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Anantaya Resort and Spa Passikudah - Our customers like the beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- Sun Aqua Pasikudah - With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room fireplace. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and overall condition.
Dressing for Pasikuda
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 89°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 72°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Pasikuda is 2.48 inches
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 72°F