Visitors can enjoy all that Patan has to offer including its monuments. This city also attracts tourists with its rich culture. There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in larger region.
Sightseeing and Staying in Patan
A favorite place to visit in the city is Rani-ki-Vav. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your visit to Patan, it might be difficult to find an accommodation in the heart of the city, but there are 6 hotels and other lodging types in the region. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- The Grand Raveta is 3.9 mi (6.2 km) from the center of Patan. With a stay at this hotel in Patan, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Zorba, Deesa is 27.1 mi (43.6 km) from central Patan. This 2.5-star hotel in Akhol features a restaurant, free parking, and laundry facilities.
- Hotel Darshan is located 30.5 mi (49.1 km) from the heart of Patan. This 3-star hotel in Visnagar features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities.
Dressing for Patan
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 99°F during the day and 55°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 108°F, while the average at night is 72°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 96°F with nighttime averages of 74°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 97°F and nighttime averages of 56°F
- Average annual rainfall for Patan is 31.61 inches
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 105°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 56°F