Find Beach Hotels & Resorts in Piana
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Piana Beach Hotels
Beach Condos in Piana
Beach Villas in Piana
- Domaine CodaleoneSerriera, SerrieraGet Rates
- Superb villa 6 people with private pool in a quiet 20 minutes from AjaccioAlata, CorsicaGet Rates4.7/5Exceptional! (3 reviews)
- independent country house 10 minutes from Ajaccio and 15 minutes from the beaches.Afa, CorsicaGet Rates4.5/5Wonderful! (4 reviews)
- Waterfront Villa a little paradise 10 meters from the seaCalcatoggio, CorsicaGet Rates5/5Exceptional! (5 reviews)
- Comfortable Villa With Private Pool AND Jacuzzi Close TO THE BeachesAppietto, CorsicaGet Rates4.7/5Exceptional! (6 reviews)
- Lovely small villa with wonderful sea viewCasaglione, CorsicaGet Rates4.8/5Exceptional! (23 reviews)
- Superb villa 6 to 8 beautifully decorated bedsCalenzana, CorsicaGet Rates3.5/5Good! (2 reviews)
- Villa IN Castagna BY THE SEAGaleria, CorsicaGet Rates4.6/5Exceptional! (11 reviews)
- House Near River Fango With Garden for 5 People, sea and MountainsManso, CorsicaGet Rates4.5/5Wonderful! (10 reviews)
- Villa very spacious with magnificent sea view.Cargese, CorsicaGet Rates4.5/5Wonderful! (4 reviews)
Beach Hotels in Piana
Book a great spot to stay in Piana, a place with a lot to offer the traveler dreaming of a beach holiday. There are a variety of hotels and other accommodation options in this destination, so it's easy to find one that works for you.
As you browse for a place to stay by the water in Piana, check out these top-rated beach hotels with positive customer reviews.
Hotel Capo Rosso - 4-star hotel near Porto Beach. It features a seasonal outdoor pool, a poolside bar, and a restaurant.
Apartment on 2 Levels in Piana Southern Corsica - Apartment near the beach. This apartment boasts in-room kitchens and TVs.
Planning Your Trip to Piana
Good weather can be important during a beach vacation, so you can use these local temperature and rainfall averages to decide when to visit.
- Hottest months: July, August, September, and June, with an average temperature of 82°F
- Coldest months: February, January, December, and March, with an average temperature of 40°F
- Driest months: July, May, June, and February, with an average rainfall of 0.05 inches
- Rainiest months: November, December, October, and February, with an average rainfall of 0.11 inches
Sightseeing in and Around PianaAfter arriving and checking into your hotel, you'll probably want to explore your surroundings. Beach lovers can head straight to Porto Beach or Bussaglia Beach for some quality time by the water. Discover a variety of local attractions, which include Calanches and Arone Beach. For additional things to see and do, consider a visit to Calanches de Piana or Genoese Tower. Visitors also enjoy Piana for its:
Getting Around Piana
To get to Piana, book a flight to Calvi (CLY-Sainte Catherine), the closest major airport, which is located 22.5 mi (36.1 km) from the city center. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.