Visitors to Platres are sure to enjoy the mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy the city's ski areas and bars. A top sight in the area is Kourion Ruins.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Platres
- The closest major airport is in Paphos (PFO-Paphos Intl.), 24.6 mi (39.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Platres
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the mountain views and Millomeris Waterfalls. Additionally, you'll find Kourion Ruins in the area.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Forest Park Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with a private balcony.
Dressing for Platres
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 69°F and the nighttime average to be 47°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 52°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 83°F during the day and 48°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Platres is 1.57 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 47°F