Find Hotels in Plymouth, NH
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Nov 16, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 25, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 23, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 13, 2020
Visitors to Plymouth are sure to enjoy the university setting, theaters, and lakeside setting. This scenic city also attracts tourists with its mountain views. Top sights around the area include Waterville Valley Resort and Bank of New Hampshire Pavilion at Meadowbrook.
- There are 123 hotels and other accommodations in Plymouth
- The closest major airport is in Laconia, NH (LCI-Laconia Municipal), 18.2 mi (29.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Lebanon, NH (LEB-Lebanon Municipal), 32.3 mi (52 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Plymouth
Well-known for its theaters, the city's cultural venues include The Flying Monkey Movie House and Performance Center, New Hampshire Audubon, and Interlakes Summer Theater. The city is notable for landmarks like Castle in the Clouds, Meredith Historical Society, and St. Mark's Episcopal Church. The lakeside and mountain views highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Lake Winnipesaukee, Newfound Lake, and Squam Lake.
In Plymouth, there are 123 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Nutmeg Inn - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Squam Lake Inn - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this inn. With a stay at this 3.5-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Coppertoppe Inn & Retreat Center - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Waterville Valley Resort, located 16.4 mi (26.5 km) from the heart of the city, and New Hampshire International Speedway, which is 29.5 mi (47.4 km) away.
Dressing for Plymouth
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 47°F during the day and 5°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 24°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 38°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 64°F and nighttime averages of 8°F
- Average annual rainfall for Plymouth is 44.33 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 8°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Plymouth?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Plymouth, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Plymouth?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Plymouth?
What's the best hotel for a family vacation to Plymouth?
What's the best accommodation for a couple going to Plymouth?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Plymouth?
Where is the best place to stay near Plymouth State University?
What about the best place to stay close to Castle in the Clouds?
What's the best place to stay near the beach in Plymouth?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Plymouth?
What are some hotels with pools in Plymouth?
Recent reviews of Plymouth hotels
More trip options
- Plymouth Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Plymouth Airports
- Hotels near Popular Plymouth Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Plymouth
- More Hotel Options in Plymouth
- More Popular Hotels in New Hampshire
- Other Hotels near Plymouth, New Hampshire
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends