Visitors to Meredith are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting and coffeehouses. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its theaters. A top sight in the area is New Hampshire International Speedway.
- You'll find 55 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Plymouth
- The closest major airport is in Laconia, NH (LCI-Laconia Municipal), 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Concord, NH (CON-Concord Municipal), 29.2 mi (47 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Meredith
The city's cultural venues include Winnipesaukee Playhouse and Interlakes Summer Theater. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks such as Meredith Historical Society. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and Lake Winnipesaukee.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Meredith. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Ballard House Inn - This 3.5-star guesthouse features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- The Nutmeg Inn - Our customers like the pool and clean, comfortable rooms at this B&B. This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- The Tuckernuck Inn - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and walkable location.
One of the top places to see in the surrounding area is New Hampshire International Speedway, 18.5 mi/29.8 km from the center of the city.
Dressing for Meredith
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 48°F during the day and 10°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 28°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 66°F and nighttime averages of 14°F
- About 44.13 inches of rain falls on Meredith each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 13°F