Find Hotels in Bristol, NH
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $155
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 1, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 10, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 1, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 29, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 5, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Bristol has to offer including the lakeside setting, gardens, and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and welcoming setting.
- You'll find 55 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Plymouth
- The closest major airport is in Laconia, NH (LCI-Laconia Municipal), 18.5 mi (29.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Lebanon, NH (LEB-Lebanon Municipal), 26 mi (41.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bristol
The city's natural beauty is on display at Wellington State Park, Newfound Lake, and Welton Falls. Additionally, you might want to add Profile Falls to your agenda.
Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- A Newfound Bed & Breakfast - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Bristol
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 47°F and the nighttime average to be 5°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 24°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 38°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 64°F during the day and 8°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Bristol is 44.29 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 8°F