Visiting Center Harbor
Visitors can enjoy all that Center Harbor has to offer including its lakeside setting. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming and scenic setting.
- You'll find 55 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Plymouth
- The closest major airport is in Laconia, NH (LCI-Laconia Municipal), 9.7 mi (15.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Lebanon, NH (LEB-Lebanon Municipal), 40.8 mi (65.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Center Harbor
A favorite place to visit in the city is Lake Winnipesaukee. In the area, you'll also find Waukewan Golf Club and Interlakes Summer Theater.
Here's a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Center Harbor Inn - This 2-star hotel features a marina, a private beach, and free breakfast. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its clean, comfortable rooms and bed quality.
Dressing for Center Harbor
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 48°F and the nighttime average to be 10°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 28°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 66°F during the day and 14°F at night
- About 44.13 inches of rain falls on Center Harbor each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 13°F