Still standing proudly against the slow wear of time, Poblado Cantabro Archaeological Site is now quite a beloved tourist destination.
It is 180 miles from Madrid, in Hermandad de Campoo de Suso.
There is only 1 listed accommodation option that is within a radius of 6 miles. Located just 4 miles away, the Hotel Vejo is the one.
Other Places to Visit near Poblado Cantabro Archaeological Site
Once you've checked out Poblado Cantabro Archaeological Site, you may like to keep exploring. The surrounding area has plenty more to offer:
- If you're a golfer, spend a day at Nestares Golf Club. Here you can practice your game while you enjoy the local birdlife.
- Museo Domus provides an excellent place to visit when the weather is bad.
- Journey into ancient times and contemplate the passage of time while observing Juliobriga Ruins.
- Try your luck on the mountain or simply appreciate the winter wonderland of Alto Campoo Ski Resort.
- Pico Tres Mares is known for its towering height and breathtaking scenery. If you're a bit of an adventurer, enjoy a magnificent view when you venture to the summit.