Breath-taking views of the River, Skyline, West Hills, and Bridges in the heart of Cultural District. Bordering two parks and w/ light rail right outside your door. Walking distance to Water Front, coffee shops, restaurants, breweries, Mall, Theater, PSU, OHSU, and more.
- Dining ware, coffee maker, pots/pans, etc.
- Free washer and dryer (Located in the building)
- Secure entry to the building and parking garage
Please don't hesitate to reach out me if you have any questions or concerns!
No smoking (if broken, a report and large fine will be assessed)
No pets (if broken, a report and large fine will be assessed)
No parties or events (if broken, a report and large fine will be assessed)
Check-in is anytime after 3PM
Check out by 11 AM
Self check-in with smart lock
-TV: The unit does have a TV, however, there is no cable service. I would recommend bringing a laptop to stream/watch any of your favorite shows or movies
- KEYS: $250 replacement fee for any missing remote or entry FOB
- QUIET HOURS/DISTURBANCE: between 10 PM and 9 AM. No parties, drug use, or gatherings of any kind. Any additional occupants in excess of the # on your reservation must be approved by me whether in your unit or in common areas.